So, we have adjusted our combined expectations when it comes to Terry's treatment goals. He will reassess treatments and lower dosage amounts to levels that can inhibit the growth and spread of the tumors that currently exist in his:
Head & Neck
Lungs
Liver
Pelvic bone
Lymphatic system
Additional nutritional changes and doubling our cannabis efforts to include THC is a realistic and sustainable approach that should render any treatment tolerant as opposed to debilitating.
Additionally, I have found several options to treat or mitigate the neuropathy that threatens his fingers; ergo, lessens his ability to play guitar.
Dr. Tsai had a very telling demeanor today during a consultation that followed Terry's blood draw. The discussion now involves halting chemotherapy treatments, and soon. Terrifying.
Once traditional chemotherapy stops, we can resume Essiac tea, liver boosters and other naturopathic remedies - perhaps his immunotherapy injections (Coley vaccine) as well.
Once traditional chemotherapy stops, we can resume Essiac tea, liver boosters and other naturopathic remedies - perhaps his immunotherapy injections (Coley vaccine) as well.
Anyway, amigos.. I guess I won the bargaining session. I won, so why don't I feel like I won?
I will have to accept this truth: All decisions are shitty from here.
